BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Never Ending Card

Hi everyone thought I would pop this card on my blog that I have made today. It is a never ending card and have made it to enter into a competition, fingers crossed. I thought it would be quite a quick card but there is alot of cutting out for the matts and layers and it takes quite a few toppers. I used my cricut for the christmas tree and the snowflakes. Hope you like it.





I am entering this into the following challenge:

Whiff of Joy - Christmas Cards
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - Christmas Colours
Totally Gorjus - Traditional Christmas Colours
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Snow/Snowflakes

1 comments:

Mary J said...

I always love seeing these type of cards but never attempted one myself! Yours is just fabulous!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - hope to see you for our next challenge!