BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, 19 November 2010

Traditional Christmas

Hi well I have just about finisshed my card to enter into the competition in Deebi Moores magazine hopefully I will be able to post this early next week. This is a card that I really had fun making and the papers and idea for the card came from the Christmas edition of Making Cards. I am also entering this in to the following challenge:






Lexi Creations - Traditional Christmas Colours
Wild Orchid - Blue Christmas

3 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Pam love the papers
Anne xx

lalkygirl said...

what a fantastic card ,beautifully decorated both inside and out ,i love the colours and papers that you have chosen,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
lalkygirl x

janet dycus said...

i love your christmas card can you share