BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Unfinished project number one !!!

 

Morning all well at least the sun is shining today. Well I thought I would sort out my craft room and like everyone else found things that made me wonder - why did I buy this !!! Anyway whilst sorting out I came across just a few projects that I had started and never finished. My problem is I start something that I must make lol and then half way through think of something else that I must make, saying to myself I will finish the first project as soon as I finished the new one, well guess what that never happens.

So I am on a mission to try to finish off all - well most of my half made projects before I start to make something new, well that's the theory anyway. So my first finished project is one that I started to make a few weeks ago whilst on a Craft Retreat, it is an MDF wardrobe which I believe is from the MDF man. To decorate this I used co ordinations card some papers from my stash and images from Tattered Lace USB sticks Flowers and Foliage and Frippery and Flourishes and of course my beloved Scan n Cut.

Thanks for popping by xxx

 

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Gorgeous Pam this is truly stunning. I especially love the top a.Xxx


Pam Leng said...

Thanks Margaret what would I do without my Scan n Cut lol xxx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Pam gorgeous colours
Hugs Julie xxx

Pam Leng said...

Thanks Julie xxx