Well the weather here is truly awful and I think it has snowed everyday for a week, so what better excuse to craft !!!!! I went on an amazing craft weekend with Crafters Companion and as a way of a thank you I have made this card. The backing paper if from the Crafters Companion Lavender flower fairies and has been printed on their fantastic pearlesant paper. I have used some mulberry flowers dipped into some glitter and a couple of beads with a small bow, made with my ultimate pro as embellishments. The topper has been made from the Cute Companions Adorables stamp and I have used glossy accents on her wings. The pop up card inside has been made using oddments from my craft box and a X Cut butter punch.
Anything Goes International Craft Challenge 10, week 1 – Polkadoodles Card
Making & Papercraft Challenge
-
*ANYTHING GOES – ANY CRAFT BRAND – EVERY CRAFTER WELCOME - WORLDWIDE*
*Cards • Papercraft • Scrapbooking • Mixed Media • Digital or Physical
Crafting*
...
18 hours ago











1 comments:
This is lovely Pam, so envious, you went to Craftaganza, sounds like you had a fab time. Hugs xx
Post a Comment