I was so pleased when I was asked by Craft Your Passion to be the GDT member for April and have had some amazing images to work with. This is my first card which is a beautiful hat using an image from CoCoDingo's. This was a really fun image to use, go now to Craft Your Passion Blog challenge and see what a great blog site this is, there are some great posting and cards for you to look at.
I'm Behind You 100%
-
Hello there my crafty friends! I have an easy, clean and simple card to
share with you today. I started by stamping and cutting out Ralph with the
news...
9 hours ago











5 comments:
Nice, clean and crisp card.
Lovely card Pam. I love the colour and it's such a lovely image. Hope you are well. xx
Gorgeous card I love the distressing and colour scheme you have used Hugs
Tamara
This is so pretty and feminine.Lovely colour scheme.
Lisa x
Beautiful card, Pam. Love how you used the image, and the colors are wonderful.
Post a Comment