BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Sorry not been around

Hi, really sorry that I have not been around really don't know where the time has gone. I have been sorting out some new projects ready for my next DT work, so that I will be half way ready when I get the call. I have also been playing with my new toy, my Cricut Expression 2, I already have the Cricut Create but found that I need a larger area when making my projects, so as much as I love it I will have to sell it to get some of my money towards my Expression 2, but not such a hardship really. I am counting the days now to Crafters Companion Craftaganza, believe me I am so excited I think I will burst before I get chance to go :)

Today I thought that I would share with you a card I made using the Reddy Black and White  kit from Crafters Companion, this is such a beautiful kit and covers so many occassions.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I don't want to see gorgeous cards like this, I'm not spending any more money... lol...
Love this card hun it's gorgeous!!xx

jayneyd said...

What a beautiful card Pam,,,,, Would make a lovely sympathy card which are always mega hard to make! Take care n see you soon , Jayne xxx :)

Sarah said...

Really elegant card Pam, I think it's perfect how the front has been trimmed back to reveal the two smaller images.
I've got an Expression but haven't used it as much as I should and I really would like to rectify that.
Have fun at the Craftaganza, I'm hoping to be able to go next year.
Sarah xx :0)

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card Pam. I love this kit myself and love what you have done.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love the image and the colour scheme
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

oh this is beautiful Pam, such a stunning image