Morning all today I am sharing with you a card that I have made so that I can enter the Paperlane Blog Challenge which this month is Inspired by a Book. I just love this image it can be used for any occasion. Please pop over to the Paperlane Blog and why not have a go at entering, they are giving away Copic Pens this month as a prize , now who could resist. If you are every in Northallerton then why not pop in and say hello to Caz you are always sure of a very warm welcome. The book that I was inspired by is " Little Women "
Leaves Are Falling, Autumn Is Calling
-
Hello crafters! For this card, I made a piece of *Enchanted Sprinkles card
*using all the autumnal colours. Next, I cut into it with the large fern
lea...
16 hours ago











2 comments:
How gorgeous Pam, love everything about it.
Hugs Julie x
shes a little cutie, thank you for joining this months paperlane challenge.
klare
:O)
x
Post a Comment