BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

Moonbeam Meadow one more sleep to go

 

Well only one more sleep to go before Sara from Crafters Companion is on Create and Craft at 8 am today for the four day deal. Today I am sharing two cards as I have been having problems with my Ipad and IOS 8 and not been able to post.

For my first card I used :

 

Crafters Companion

Moonbeam Meadow Everyday CD Rom

Centura pearl card, co ordinations card

Design set papers

Co ordinating Paper

Toppers 4

Flowers from Embellishments

Collall tacky and photo glue

For my second card I used:

Crafters Companion

Moonbeam Meadow Everyday CD Rom

Centura Pearl card, collall glue

Co ordinations card

Sentiments, borders

Design and Coordinating papers

Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely adorable cards Pam I am loving this collection.
Hugs Julie xxx