BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

LOVE THIS FROM SVG ATTIC

Hello SVG Attic fans this is Pam here from hookedonkrafts . I am so excited today as this is my very first post as a Guest Designer for SVG Attic. I was so thrilled to be asked and I knew straight away what my first project was going to be :) I always have a full wish list in the SVG Attic store so it was just a matter of click, purchase and away I went.

For this project I used the SDS Watering Wishes Kit and the flowers are just perfect to re size to go inside the watering can. I used some really bright papers that I had in my stash and even the small daisies on the handle were made with the same cutting file as the larger flowers.

At the moment my Mother in Law is not very well and in hospital so this was perfect to take her as a gift as real flowers are no longer allowed.

Thank you for popping in today and why not pop straight over to the SVG Attic store and have a look at all their gorgeous collections there are to choose from

 

1 comments:

Beth F. said...

I am so happy that you are a guest designer at SVG Attic this month! Your watering can on their blog is amazing! I hope your Mother In Law gets well soon.