BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Pages

Friday, 24 September 2010

Beatrix Potter

Well another wet and windy day in the North East, so what better way to spend the day than crafting. I just love this free download from Crafters Companion so thought that I would make another card. This one is just a straight forward card. I have used a sizzix embossing folder for the blue background and my spellbinders for the flowers and the centre design. I have cut the centre out of the framed design of Peter Rabbit, he is just so cute.


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - Beatrix Potter
The Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjus - Wild Thing

4 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Pam Beginning to think i need that fleur de lis die
Anne xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Vee said...

A fabulous card, love the colours and the sweet image.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Birgit said...

a very sweet card and so intricate-sweet, elegant and just fun!