BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Pages

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Fun with Folds

Well another wet and windy day, but at least it is dry and warm in my craft room. So today I have sat and made this card using images from Crafters Companion Peter Rabbit CD and the border has been punched using a Martha Stewart punch. This fold was given to me by one of my friends at the Debbi Moore craft day that I go to every month, if you would like to know how to do it please e mail me and I will send you the instructions.


I am entering this into the following challenge:

Our creative corner - Fun with Folds
Ginger Snap creations - Punches
My Time to Craft - Jewelled
Crafty Calender Challenge - Blue and Flowers

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great use of a Martha stewart punch. Aren't they the best? Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps.

Anonymous said...

I love this card - very creative and fun - I'd love the instructions barbinlakeland@msn.com Thanks in advance.