BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Tutorial Christmas Tag Card

Today I thought that I would share with you a card that I made using Crafters Companion Humphreys Christmas Collection. This is a lovely idea for a card and something that is abit unusual, so here goes hope you like it.



Tag Card

2 pieces of A4  Centura Pearl card
1 A3 Centura Pearl card
5 A4 sheet Mirri card
2 sheets of Backing paper
6 peices of white card
2 sheets of borders
Boxer Board
Border Punch
12 small brads
Ribbon
Humphrey Christmas Corner Double CD
Ribbon
6" x 6" insert
Photo Glue


1. Take two pieces of A4 card and cut them to 10" x 8" and with the longest sides top and bottom score 2" from the left hand side. Fold over and burnish your score lines.
2. Using your A3 card cut a piece 12" x 8" and score at 2" interviews, this is the piece that you attach your tags too. Fold this into mountain and valley folds and burnish all your score lines.

3. I have marked the next sections A & B to make it easier, place section B on top a section A, this then joins the front of your card to the piece that will hold the tags. Stick both pieces together.


4. Now to join the other side together, again I have marked them D & E, place D on top of E and stick together.


5 Using Mirri card and backing papers, a picture from the Frame Card section of the CD make the matt and layers for the front of your card. I also used a Martha Stewart punch and threaded some ribbon through.
6. Make another matt and layer for the inside of the card.

Printer out a 6" x 6" insert and add your verse, matt and layer this onto the last page of your card.

8. Cut 6  pieces of Mirri card 7⅞ x 1⅞ add a border to each one . Stick these onto the panels that the tags are attached to.

9. From your CD choose your design from the design sets and click onto Gift Tag/Banners. I have choosen to add the twelve days of Christmas to my tags, but you can use whatever you wish. I used Font size 22Font Festive and a font colour to match my design. You will need to print this out twelve times, as you only need one tag from each print I used both sides on my card. I choose two different colours from the design set, but again it is personal choice. Cut out your tags and attached a small piece of ribbon with a small brad. Then attach these to the concertina folds in the inside of your card, just adding your glue to only half of the tag.


1 comments:

jayneyd said...

Hi Pam... Another gorgeous card... and what a good idea to feature the 12 days of christmas song on all the little tags! LOVE IT xx