BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Not long know till Friday !!!!












Morning all well its only 2 more sleeps to go and I am getting really excited, I can't wait to see all the other DT's amazing cards. If you pop over to the Crafters Companion site and sign in to the project section you can see two amazing projects by Jane and Margaret. Today for a change I thought I would share with you a card I made using the CD Rom and again this is a new section on the CD and there are so many things you could make with them.

Don't forget to check out the blog hop, see my post on 25th June for more details.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Pam this is so sweet - love the different pages honey.xx

Cath said...

Pam this is amazing I honestly do not know where you get these fantastic ideas from. This is really stunning and something someone will treasure forever x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Sensational as always Pam....you never seize to fail with your wonderful creations.

Ali x

julie_woolston said...

I can't wait for Friday Pam! your creation is fabulous as always.

Hugs Julie x

hbkjbj said...

as always its stunning honey will there be a tutorial for this by any chance lol xxx

Christine said...

Hi Pam - newishbie to cards, what type of card is this and do you have instructions on making up the base before decorations etc.
Thanks.