BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Sneek Peek for Times Gone By New Launch

 

 

Morning all today my post is something I made using the new launch from Crafters Companion on Create and Craft as Pick of the Week this Friday - Times Gone By. This collection has two CD Roms and 4 A6 stamps I loved this Times Gone By CD Rom so much and I have been waiting to make this project for a while now and knew that this was just perfect. There were so many elements that I wanted to use and this Times Gone By CD Rom had everything. To make this I used my trusted Cricut Explore and adapted an SVG Cutting file from SVG Cuts Summer Street Carnival. I hope you like it and to be honest really did not want to let this go lol.

Thanks for popping by.xx

 

1 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam lovely colour combo.
Hugs Julie xxx