Today I thought that I would share with you a project for my Star Card that I made using the brand new SWALK Pawfect Pals CD Rom from Crafters Companion. This CD is one of three that Crafters Companion are showing as Pick of the Week on Create and Craft today at 12 o'clock.
You will need :
1 piece of Centura Pearl White card 15.75" x 13.75"
A4 Lightweight Printable card
Swalk CD Rom
6 sheets of A4 white printable paper
1 sheet of 12 x 12 Core'dinations cardPhoto Glue
Ultimate ProScoring tool
ruler and pencil
1. Take your piece of card measuring 15.75" x 13.75" and on the side that measures 15.75" mark the centre at 7⅞". Then cut out your triangle.
2. Now mark the centre on all of your 3 sides and join to form another triangle.
3. Now at each centre point measure 2.75" at each side and mark with a small pencil mark. Do this on all 3 sides and again join up your pencil marks
4. Now using your Ultimate Pro and scoring tool score all your pencil lines. Fold as shown. This then folds into your Star Card.
6. I also decorated these panels on the reverse of the card as they show when folded