BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

The start of a project ...........

Good morning, well what a cold and frostie day it is today but lovely and sunny, but still don't think that I am going to venture out. Today I need to catch up on a few things as I am going to a Debbi Moore craft day tomorrow so its a chance to catch up with friends as well as getting crafty.

As I know that many of you like to make something different, so I thought that I would share with you a little insight into how most of my projects start !!!! I usually see something that starts the thought process and then I start by doing what I call a dry run, making a note of my measures as I go along. I always do this as I hate to waste my good stash :) So here is the start of my latest project and as you can see it does not look too good at the moment but I will share with you the finished design as soon as its finished.

Yeah I know it looks rubbish rofl




1 comments:

jayneyd said...

Love the Different layers hun.cant wait 2 see the finished project. Looking 4ward 2 2morro x x x