BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Another sneak peek from Crafters Companion Faerie Poppets





Morning all well for once it is a lovely sunny day and when the sun is shining you always feel so much better !!! Well once again my sneak peek today is from the new range from Crafters Companion Faerie Poppets and I have really fallen in love with this one it is beautiful. I have used my ecraft for this to cut out the window frames and placed behind it two of the toppers from the Faerie Poppets CD-Rom. So why don't you pop over to the Crafters Companion facebook page and see all the other DT's amazing samples.

Thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

Debbie x said...

I so love this Pam, it's beautiful!
Debbie x

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Pam stunning creation.
Hugs Julie xx