BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Something for a Baby Girl





Wow what a beautiful sunny day it is today and it makes you feel so much better when the sun is shining. Today I would like to share with you something a made for a friend of my daughter Sara who is expecting a baby girl in May. I just loved making this and used backing papers from Beatrix Potter CD Rom Miss Tiggy Winkle and the toppers are from the Two Bad Mice CD Rom both from Crafters Companion. The charms and ribbon I bought at Harrogate craft show in March this year.

Thanks for popping by.

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is stunning Pam what a fabulous design.

Hugs Julie xxx

Debbie x said...

Truely outstanding work Pam! I love it!
Debbie x

Purple Crazy said...

Amazing work Pam, how/where do you dream up your ideas.

Hope you are well

wendy x

jayneyd said...

This is fantabulous hun! Absolutely gorjus! Ur soooo talented. Hugz x x x x