BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Crafting with friends





Morning all I hope that you are all well. I had a lovely day crafting with my friend Jayne and as she is an expert on Serif she spent all day showing me the wonderful things that it can do. I just love the new Serif programs that Crafters Companion are now bringing us and Jayne and I had a great time playing with the new Frou Frou program. She is amazing at what she can do so today I am sharing with you a couple of the things that Jayne made. Why not pop over to her blog to see some of her other amazing samples.

1 comments:

jayneyd said...

Aww thanx Pam. I had a fab day- great company, yummy lunch and fabulous products! I really enjoyed it. Hope it was helpful. Hope to see u soon. Big hugz x x x x