BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

First Birthday Card for 2012

Yes you did read right I have made my first birthday card for 2012, although I have not even started my Christmas cards for this year, but this was so cute that I thought I would share it with you. I made the base from some A2 white card that I had in my stash together with some papers also from my stash, thought I would try and use something up as the pile just keeps growing !!!! This is for my niece Kate who just loves to craft and I always spend a day with her in the school holidays and always have fun.


2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Pam, I love this it is absolutely stunning. I am sure the recipient will be thrilled. Love your blog :)

PatR said...

Wow this is gorgeous Pam and your niece is going to love it. xxx