BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

Tim Holtz Core'dinations

Wow I hope that you have been watching the POW on Create and Craft, they are showing the new range of cardstock from Tim Holtz and I have been lucky enough to have been able to play with it, as the lovely Sara from Crafters Companion sent me some cardstock and embossing folders, and boy did I have some fun. This is the first time I have ever done this style of card I must admit I normally do pastel colours and pretty flowers. So I thought that as I had not been posting for a while, today I would show you two items that I have made using the cardstock and Darico Embossing folders both from Crafters Companion



.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are lovely

PatR said...

Wow you have been busy and very nice too. xx