BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Popcorn Pals Sneak Peak

Well tomorrow is the day that you can get your hands on Popcorn Pals and wow you won't be disappointed I think this is one of the best ranges that Crafters Companion have done. This launch is especially for you guys, the Crafter's Companion members - it's not going to be telly just yet as we wanted to keep it special for you! The range consists of a twinset CD-ROM and four stamp sets. The CD-ROM will normally retail for £29.99 and the stamps for £5.99 each...but in typical Crafter's Companion style, they are offering you a fantastic launch special so keep your eyes on their website !!!!

Anyway here is my posting for today, I used both the stamps and the CD's to make this, I wanted to make it a gift as well as a card. I thought that this would be idea for a childs first birthday, as the blocks hold all the letters of the alphabet and also number 0 to 9. I used both my cricut and ecraft to make this, together with spellbinders



2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You are so inventive. I don;t know how you think up these things. Great showcase of the new range. Marianne x

PatR said...

Very clever project Pam. How are you getting on with the E Craft? xx