BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Stepper Card with a Difference

Well I hope that you all managed to get you Popcorn Pals from Crafters Companion yesterday, believe me they are definately worth the wait. Today I thought that I would share with you another card I made using the Popcorn Pals, I was making a normal stepper card when I sudden had a brain storm, and believe me I don't get them very often. I was just messing about with the template that I had cut out from some copier paper to see what different styles I could make and then one suddenly came into my head so I hope that you like it.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it Pam,, great effect.
Is a tutorial planned for this card.
Go on i know you want to make one

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fab, love it

ali x