BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Using up my Scraps

Morning all well another fantastic sunny day here, have been up since about 6 this morning, seems such a waste to be in bed when the sun is shining. Today I thought that I would share with you a card that I made from my scraps of Tim Holtz Core'dinations card from Crafters Companion. I must admit I did get this idea from an old magazine and just altered it to my own design. This is great to use up your odd scraps of card, and I used my Darice embossing folders again from Crafters Companion and sanded then with a sanding block, this makes the embossing just pop of the page.



I am also entering this into the Polka Doodles Challenge 26 - Home Sweet Home

5 comments:

PatR said...

Glad to see you using up your scraps Pam. I've been trying to use up mine but as quick as I use them another lot appear LOL! xx

lis-m said...

Great use of your scraps.. I really must do that more often..
Thanks for joining us over @ Polkadoodles this week , good luck !
Hugs x

Fliss said...

Fantastic use of scraps Pam and just love your flowers.
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles Home Sweet Home challenge and good luck.
Fliss x

Tip Top said...

Great idea for using up your scraps! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Now where have I seen this fab card before lol. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge